Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
Tank Top Shapewear Bodysuit for Women Tummy Control Butt Lifter Panties Smooth Body Shaper Slimming Underwear Girdles
$11.46

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Backless Oil Shiny Glossy Bodysuit High Cut Thong Leotard Sheer Tight High Elastic One Piece Jumpsuit Erotic Night Clubwear
$39.07

temorish
Red Latex long gloves 3D gloves long to upper arm men seamless arm gloves MOULDED GLOVES SIZE M
$35.09-8%

sexy oil bodysuit
Solid Color Men's Bodysuit Underwear Short Sleeve Oil Shiny Tight High Elastic Sexy Man Shapers Leotard Jumpsuit
$142.19-40%

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Rubber Cosplay Stocking Gloves Briefs Bra Dress One Set Costumes Handmade Clothing S-LC379
$269.83

ladyboy
Silicone Bodysuit with Fake Vagina and Breast Forms Big Boobs Male to Female Shapewear For Shemale Drag Queen Cosplay Ladyboy
$418.66-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
 1813173665.jpg   
Do I get bonus points for it being blue?
Was suddenly turned on by this set featuring latex panties with double dildo. That's the magic of transparent latex - you see what's going on inside, what is inserted, what the size is and how the orifices are stretched out. As a bonus the plugs looks like funnels disappearing deeply inside.

double-dildo-pants-01.jpg     double-dildo-pants-02.jpg     double-dildo-pants-03.jpg     double-dildo-pants-04.jpg     double-dildo-pants-05.jpg   
Mhm, now a video of this...😊
(30 Dec 2012, 12:10 )B1u3 Wrote: Mhm, now a video of this...😊

I've spoken to the guy who runs that website before. He's got several videos of the 'dildo pants' line and I'm pretty sure that if you wanted to see something specific, he would try to accommodate it too. Really nice guy.

/LLL
Hm, ok, that sounds very fair.

Too bad my girlfriend doesn't want such a toy 😉
(the video is removed)

Source: youtu.be/lcPMfN1d5gQ
 cableties.jpg   

Oh that's a beauty! Really very nice indeed - good find!😁

MJ

Ps. perhapes just needed a nice gag? But that's me being really fussy Blush
Another:

r2.jpg   
Interesting tie.