Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Zawaland Animal Catsuit Couple Snow Wolf Costume with Tail Crotch Zipper Halloween Party Cosplay Outfit Disguise Zentai Bodysuit
$26.57-10%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

crossdress
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$13.53-30%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-50%

ballet high heels
JIALUOWEI 7 Inch High Heel Extreme Fetish Goth Ballet Laceup Ankle Boots Size36-46 Fast Shipping
$800.42-40%

sorbern
ZBZ New Vintage Glasses Nerd Optical Frames Men Women Round Metal Frame Gold Myopia Eyeglasses Retro Spectacle Frame Clear Lens
$16.34-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Elbow Tie
I didn't remember this thread. Anyway, it is mostly about not succeeding. Here my latest idea, which actually works and doesn't hurt (much*): http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...3#pid19233

* I suppose, a strict elbow tie always hurts, but this new method only hurts, when tightened accordingly.
I've done this using leather dog collars as elbow cuffs (long enough to wrap twice around my biceps), then running the ropes the collars as described. Worked fine, was even better when my girlfriend at the time would join in and tie the rope off for me. (That usually led to a full-on hogtie. Her willingness in that realm....well, that was one her few redeeming qualities... 😁 )

I've considered making something similar to the Stockroom ankle cuffs (http://stockroom.com/Ankle-Cuffs-w-D-Ring-P1047.aspx) out of thrift store belts instead, but haven't made the time.
A while back, I saw an elbow binder that was very interesting and pricey as well.
A pair of leather cuffs connected to a self adjusting bar.
What it looked like to me, was you first expand the the bar to its max length, and slip your arms into the cuffs. Tighten the cuffs to keep them from sliding off.
Now, from what I understand, as you bring your arms in, you shorten the bar.
As the bar is shorten, it stays shorten, till you press the release pin or unlock the cuffs.
Interesting indeed... Any chances to find it?

It can be done with usual leather cuffs and a cinch noose with an ice lock (all daisy chained) :

Cuff_1 -- Ice-lock -- Cinch_noose -- Cuff_2

The problem with this construction is that the distance between the cuffs will be quite significant.
You need something like this (preferably shorter):
(Perhaps some one with more google-fu, can find one)

spreader-bar-01.jpg   

Except the pins should be attached and spring loaded. As long as you keep tension on the pins (ex. with rubber bands) you can ajust the length of the bars, but as soon as you let go, the pins will lock in to the nearest hole. The bands will snap out of reach and now you're stuck. To get out you'll need a hook screwed in at a suitable sturdy location (table, shelf, etc.) that you can hook to the pin. For added delay, freeze the head of the hook in an icecube before screwing it in place.
Well, wakening up this thread as well i guess.

Some years back i found an interesting knot on the internet.

Picture 19.jpg   

On the picture, the knot i talk about is the right most. The two left ones are only there to form loops in the end of the rope.

Now, interesting part about this knot is, pulling on the bottom end of the rope will tighten the loop on the right, pulling on the other end of the rope (upper one) will loosen it.
Now, i am pretty sure everyone in this forum can allready think of possibilities to use this.
The first possibility i thought of back then was creating a double loop of the one loop and then tieing my elbows together like that. The double loop would serve as "more rope around the elbows" and by that less pain, but also would increase the pressure it needs on the loop for it to loosen up on its own, because the knot itself can only withstand that much pressure with just friction.

Good news, it works, i again tested it today and knew instantly why i stopped using it.
The double loop can be closed so the elbows are pressed together quite easily and also opened up at any time without any problems using the other rope end.
Also, because of the double loop i was never able to loosen it without using the other end of the rope, so it is inescapable on its own!
Great, right?
Yes, but no.
The problem is friction on the arms around the elbows, as allready mentioned in this thread.
Using rope to tie your elbows alone will in most cases cause marks, if you go really tight it will probably also burn your skin to some degree (it of course can also happen if somebody else ties your elbows, but less likely because that person can prevent it from happening with both hands free at all time  😉 )
Also a problem is that with only 2 ropes around your arms holding your elbows together this tight causes real pain because it is biting into your arms pretty damn hard. Especially if you crush your elbows together like i did today.
But this pain is nothing compared to the burn marks i got there now.

Anyways, because of these problems i thought of some other methods of tying your elbows with this knot.
And it turns out to be that fucking simple.
You just need a loop of some sort around each arm above the elbow.
I used 2 thick leather belts for this.
And then have the loop of the rope be allready in these two loops, so when you tighten the loop of the rope, you bring the 2 loops around your arms closer together.

So far i only tried this with a single loop on the rope, because i am too concerned about the friction of a double loop that is this small to prevent the release mechanism.

Because of that i was able to open the loop with pure strength of my arms in some cases (i tried it like 4 times and was able to open in in 2 cases)

I will maybe try it with a double loop again.
I will also try to improve the friction of the knot, and by that maybe removing the need of a dobule loop in above example.

The strength to open the single loop also depends on used materials of the 2 arm loops, mine are leather and the rope is pretty slippery on the outside of those belts.

You can also use these knot for something like a hogtie rope i suppose (didnt test this one yet), for a wrist binding (tested, works perfect), and probably other kinds of bondage that involves a loop.

Side Notes:
  • You can  make the upper rope end in the picture (the opening end) really damn short, for a binding that goes around your wrists that rope can be as short as 10cm, so you can barely grab it with your wrists when its hanging down.
  • You can of course use any kind of fixed object tighten and loosen the loop with the two rope ends (thats what the loops on them are for after all)
  • I couldnt try using this knot on different kinds of rope. So far i have always used the rope i bought back then in my local "mechanics store". Its kind of hard and not perfectly round. I can imagine that softer rope has more friction in the knot. Will soon buy "special" bondage rope on the internet and test that theory.
  • If you can handle the damage the first technique i described, or find a way to do it without damage (please let us know then 😁 ), you can use that one to easily train your elbows to be tied as tight as you want. Because as i allreaedy mentioned, the release method of this technique worked 100% and really easy so far for me. If i could manage to do it without the rope burning over my skin because of friction, i wouold totally do it. One way i can imagine this to work without real damage is if you can manage to bring your elbows together without using only the strength of the loop itself, like i did today. Obviously, less strength to bring your elbows together means less friction and by that, less burning and less overall damage. of course, the rope marks will still be there to some degree.
Hope this helps some people that read it 😊

Enjoy your time Bye
Had a thought today as to how to achieve an solo elbow tie.
As Ive been playing with Electromagnets  a bit recently I thought this might work
 elbow.JPG   

Basically one 30mm 12v E-mag down a bit of plumbing pipe wired to a timer circuit or direct to battery if brave
Then use a large bolt with a ring nut on it when the two touch your elbows will be held close
fix both to suitable cuffs..

now how close depends on flexibility and bravery, but while it may take a bit of trial and error before a session to get the length right, this can easily be adjusted by adding a bit of chain to the end of the bolt and the length of the pipe.
All you need to do is guide the bolt down the pipe at the right time in the session and you are set.
It will be very hard to connect the magnet and the metal plate behind your back. I use E-Magnets to tie my hands behind my back and even this is tricky, if i want a strict tie.
(12 Feb 2020, 22:38 )Vacbedbound Wrote: It will be very hard to connect the magnet and the metal plate behind your back. I use E-Magnets to tie my hands behind my back and even this is tricky, if i want a strict tie.
I think it will be possible,
may take a bit of practice and getting the enginnering as sorted as possible, maybe even rigidly mounting the cuffs to the tow sides, would make aiming a bit easier!
I think, I will come up with some new ideas this weekend (or next one), based on a safe cinch system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self tightening, elbow and hogties? jamesnorth26 6 7,253 30 Jun 2018, 13:50
Last Post: Tinker D
help! how do I do this awesome elbow harness. 2030k 7 7,620 14 Mar 2015, 23:02
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , eiko (1) , FagMan (1) , Johny_the_Rigger (4) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (5) , Strappado (11) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1)