Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Women Mesh Swimsuits Thongs And G Strings Transparent Swimwear Mini Micro Bikini Panties Tanga Erotic Lingerie Bathingsuits
$14.23-39%

hypnosis device
EMS Sleep Aid Device Handheld Mini USB Pressure Relief Anxiety Hypnosis Artifact Smart Sleeper Body Massager
$6.86

bondage restraints
YSJBM BDSM Bondage Gears with Fetish Dog Slave Crawling Knee Elbow Cosplay Costume for Couple Restraint Binding Harness Sex Toys
$7.22

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
High Density Oil Shiny Magical Stockings Glitter Pantyhose Anti Hook Sexy Open Crotch Shiny Tights Super Smooth Elastic Medias
$6.04-4%

gothic lolita
Bow Fingerless Gloves Lolita Jk Lace Flocked Gothic DIY Shawl Sunscreen Sleeve Clothing Accessories Elastic Mesh Punk Gloves
$52.50

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleep 3D Eye Mask Wireless Headphones SYPVRY Sleeping Eye Cover Travel Music Headsets with Microphone Handsfree
$116.40

urethral plug
Men Urethral Catheter Sound Vibrators Silicone Masturbator Plug Electric Urethra Dilator Sex Toys Erotic Goods Horse Eye Stick
$125.31

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

EcoMedizintechnic videos.
How to use the 'Salvafix' restraint system. Hmmm.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/-DRuZZMf_L4
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/NsDLiUNfBm8
[/video]
Hmmm indeed! 😁

Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

at least she seemed to be enjoying it and smiled all the way through.. though I'm sure I detected an occasional 'look' on her face suggesting she would be happy when she got paid. 😁

MJ
Quote:Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure a patient needing that level of restraint is very unlikely indeed to lie so still and be so sweetly co-operative while it's applied either...
I'm pretty sure the doctors are not as careful and gentle if the patient is not cooperative, not good-looking and not wearing a lycra catsuit 😁

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)