Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Latex Mask Rubber Full Enclosure Hood Rubber Hood with Eyeshade and Gag eyes cover and mouth Gags with back zipper
$48.40-17%

erotic
2022 Hot Cut Red See Through Lingerie Women's Underwear Mesh Yarn Lace Transparent Bra Sexy 3 Piece Erotic Lingerie Set Luxury
$162.14-71%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women's Knee High Boots Side Zip Low Chunky Heels Waterpoof Boots Faux Leather Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 33 4 42 43
$94.37-37%

latex zentai
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$67.26

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra
$53.14

hentai
Rosalia Candy HENTAI Merch T-shirt Print Summer Men/Women Streetwear Tshirt Shirt Harajuku Short Sleeve
$16.34-29%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Charming Vertical Long Tube Stockings Black Sexy Shiny Pantyhose Starlight Bright Glossy Pearlescent Silver Glitter Stockings
$5.17-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
(02 Jan 2014, 09:47 )madjack Wrote: ...But the question I have is why is she walking?...

Since it's an Insex-video I would assume there is some nastiness, which keeps her going. Something like PD (Insex's host) standing outside the camera with a cattleprod or TENS-pads under the hood...
Gord achieved the Japanese perfectness.

bondage-machine-07.gif    (animated)

How I wish to be in her place...
Must be nice to have a basement.

"sigh"
Another device for those who seek the thrill of 'forced' deep throating...

tumblr_myz3gvGmd91rael3ao1_400.gif   

... I assume her head and wrists are locked into a sort of 'stocks' set-up to hold her head from going backwards and that the side panels prevent sideways movement.

Indeed this set-up has some merit for self-bondage without the addition of the throat dildo. 😁

MJ
Another version of the bondage frame device:

tumblr_mw1blfU0wu1snakipo1_500.jpg    - interesting arrangement of lockable steel bands

tumblr_mw1bps46lP1snakipo4_500.jpg    - and what it looks like when 'occupied'

Enjoy

MJ
I would add a built-in (but removable when needed) plug.
Crossposting here. A relatively simple device with a huge potential for bondage and self-bondage.

bondage-art-52-anal-hook.jpg   
(06 Jan 2014, 14:53 )madjack Wrote: Another device for those who seek the thrill of 'forced' deep throating...

I hope she doesn't get a stuffy nose.
Can this be considered a bondage device?

mummification-bondage-08-sarcophagus.jpg   
(16 Jan 2014, 10:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Can this be considered a bondage device?

Oh yes! One of my fantasy scenarios 😁

I don't know if I'd be able to stand the claustrophobic element in reality, but I can imagine enjoying it (which, of course, IS the joy of fantasy)

MJ