Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Silicone Fake Forms Fake Breasts Bodysuit S Cup Giant Breast Fat Buttocks For Cosplay Queen Transgender Sissy Gay Ladyboy
$15594.48-58%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Drag Queen Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Pink Rabbit Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$35.08-20%

glossy body suit
Double Zipper Sexy Open Crotch Leather Jumpsuit For Women Erotic Below Crotchless Bodysuit Glossy Shaping Latex Lingerie Set
$10.24-41%

latex one piece
Womens Lingerie Latex Jumpsuit One-piece Wet Look Patent Leather U Neck Sleeveless Crotchless Catsuit Leotard Romper Clubwear
$130.26-32%

negative chastity
Sissy Inverted Chastity Cage 정조대 Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Stainless Steel Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys For Gay
$18.78-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Lifting Jeggings Butt Lift Jeans Denim Push Up Jeans Women's Pants Female Clothing Streetwear
$48.39-5%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Hollow Anal Butt Plug Dildo Vibrator E-Stim Prostate Massage Anus Dilator Vagina Speculum Enema Clean Sex Toy Kit
$31.46-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Couple of my current methods
Recently in my quest to force enemas upon myself while in self bondage I have come upon a couple different methods that I keep coming back to.

The first involves forcing myself to take a large volume enema before the key gets released. The setup involves hanging a full enema bag (4qt) from one side of a heavy duty clothes hanger, and a short dowel rod tied to the other side. At this point the enema bag weighs more than the other side so it hangs lower. The idea is to counter weight the hanger so when the enema bag empties, the hanger pivots and the key slides off the dowel. Equipment includes a homemade spreader bar made from 1" dowel and some screw hooks, a strict leather wrist to neck locking harness, and cuffs on my ankles.

I begin by filling and hanging the enema bag from a cloths hook on my bathroom door and inserting an inflatable enema plug. The key ring is hung on the opposite side from the bag on the small dowel. At this point the bag is lower. Next my ankles are locked to the spreader on the widest loops and a rope is run from the middle of the spreader to the loop on the neck of the strict leather harness. The length of the top is important as it prevents any possibility of getting up. Next I lock each wrist into the harness. My gag and locking hood are also on at this point. Lastly, I lock the neck portion of the harness. At this point, there is no escape until the enema bag is light enough to pivot and drop the keys. It either has to drain into me or I must push out the plug and make a mess on the floor.

The second method involves a winter fetish darlex sleep sack. I have takes a length of para cord and tied it to the top zipper, passed it through a 2 inch stainless steel ring and then tied the end to a second 2 inch ring. Other items are a locking hood, gallon enema bag and inflatable nozzle.

I begin by filling the bag and passing the nozzle through the "hole" the three zippers create. The nozzle in then inserted and inflated. I hang the bag over my bed and step into the bag pulling it up to my waist. In the cord tied to the zipper, I have tied a loop large enough to pass over the bathroom door knob.

The locking hood is put on and locked, keys on night table, my frozen 3d printed ice lock is locked from the ring on the front of hood, to the middle "free" ring on the zipper. This will be the release. I then take the loop I tied and pass it over the door knob. This is how I zip the sleep sack up. At this point, Id suggest you tuck lest you get stuck in the zipper. Recapping, hood on, middle ring locked via ice lock to neck, sack zipped. I hop to bed, and lay down. From here, it is very difficult to get free until the ice lock opens. Any effort made to pull the string to unzip is countered by the locked stainless ring. I begin the enema by feeling through the bag for the clamp.

An upgrade I've made to this is to replace the hose clamp with a electronic ball valve to control the flow of the enema. I have a script written to start and stop the flow on a random basis and duration.
Sounds interesting, but I got lost in the rings and zips 😁 A drawing or a photo whould definitely help.
Hopefully this will help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20160224_144606.jpg   
Aha, that helps indeed! So, inside the bag your arms are not bound, right?

(24 Feb 2016, 19:08 )mrgoat Wrote: I have takes a length of para cord and tied it to the top zipper, passed it through a 2 inch stainless steel ring and then tied the end to a second 2 inch ring.

For the first ring, I would use the SRD connected to the ice-lock, so, when you pull the zip-rope up, there will be no way to pull it back down.

If my arms (inside the bag) are free, I can always undo the zip. But, OTOH, if the arms are bound and something happens with the slider, there will be no way way (if any) to get out.
There are internal sleeves in the sleep sack.
I have idea similar to first scenario, but I also have two problems. First, how to make DIY  valve timer , and how to keep water warm for at least 30 min before it start to fill me 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Keeping water warm isn't that hard. If you made a reservoir from an old 2l drinks bottle and made it a foam jacket from camping mat or similar that will work quite well
(25 Feb 2016, 03:34 )mrgoat Wrote: There are internal sleeves in the sleep sack.
And you can get in without external help? Nice. I've got a tight shiny sleep-sack with a hood internal sleeves, but I can only insert one arm into the sleeve. Let alone zip the sack up...
(25 Feb 2016, 13:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Feb 2016, 03:34 )mrgoat Wrote: There are internal sleeves in the sleep sack.
And you can get in without external help? Nice. I've got a tight shiny sleep-sack with a hood internal sleeves, but I can only insert one arm into the sleeve. Let alone zip the sack up...

Yeah get in, arms in sleeves, and then zip it up using my method posted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ideas for strict BUT escapable release methods HellsBells 1 2,410 25 Feb 2022, 10:53
Last Post: Bound Whore
Methods, Devices and Modifications for SB Strappado 4 5,503 13 Dec 2021, 05:00
Last Post: Strappado
Self-tightening methods Like Ra 2 8,301 14 Jun 2008, 23:36
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (1) , mrgoat (4) , Vixien (1)