Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY Ares Series Nude Men's Basketball Football Breathable High Brightness Tight Elastic Fitness Pants
$36.15-14%

latex rubber fashion
Women's Sandals 2024 Summer New Wedge Heel Open Toe Beach Roman Sandals Light Leather Shoes for Fashion Outdoor Sandalias Mujer
$96.20

bdsm
BDSM Handcuffs Anal Hook Mouth Plug Collar Slave Bondage Kit Adults Games Sex Adjustable Size Leather Metal Butt Plug Flirt
$7.08-3%

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Ultra Thin Transparent Seamed Thigh High Lace Stockings Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.03-30%

speerise
Speerise Women Metallic Shorts For Adults Ballet Performance Dance Bottoms Basic Booty Shorts Fitness Underpants Girls
$100.42-25%

metelam
Metelam Ladies 8D Oil Shiny Sexy Underwear Thong Panties High Glossy Briefs Womens Fashion Gifts for Women
$5.09

high waist faux leather
Fashion Black PU Leather Pants Women Mid Waist Skinny Push Up Leggings High Elasticity Pants Flared Trousers
$28.54

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
(11 Feb 2011, 11:18 )madjack Wrote: Sideways movement could be an issue, but maybe the head-harness stops that also?

So relief can only be achieved by swallowing more of the dildo - deep-throat or suffer?

Yes, this is the idea. But still no working solution...
Ha, found a photo resembling this scenario:

forced-oral-bondage-01.jpg   

The position is quite popular and apparently assumes oral penetration πŸ˜‰ Eve Ellis:

eve_ellis-bondage-01.jpg   
Some Kev S Walsh art I don't think has been posted here before:

Boys_Still_Swinging_by_TDKev.jpg     Elizabeth_has_Courtney_2_by_TDKev.jpg     Elizabeth_Inspects_Courtney_by_TDKev.jpg     get_im_ready_by_tdkev-d3abgw8.jpg     Got_the_Time__Mate__by_TDKev.jpg     man_talk_by_tdkev-d358gq4.jpg     Naughty_Boys_by_TDKev.jpg     night_shift_sisters_by_tdkev-d3dwo8x.jpg     picnic_by_tdkev-d36ft26.jpg     Presenting_Mr_ALice_by_TDKev.jpg     she_so_swishy_by_tdkev-d3059p6.jpg     transmental_airways_by_tdkev-d37zfha.jpg     Zipping_up_the_Bride_by_TDKev.jpg     Unzipping_the_Bride_by_TDKev.jpg   
Whoooh! They are men!!!

Music sound is not perturbed. ThatΒ΄s gag effectiveness!
(08 Aug 2010, 08:09 )culmor Wrote: This might be either the sexiest thing I've ever seen or the most hideously perverted, I can't honestly decide. Either way it makes me question my (hetero)sexuality...

Mmmm, me too!
Quote:Mmmm, me too!

Here it is with some more from the series then...

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg   
I KNOW this kind of drawing are made in COMPLETELY excitation. Many times, I use to dress up, dream about some fantasy and start drawing it. In a couple of minutes you really NEED to be exactly in the situation you have just created. Or even in a worse one....
Hi Gal6070! You've made it to the forum! Yeeehhaaaa!!!! πŸ˜‰
(07 Jun 2011, 01:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Hi Gal6070! You've made it to the forum! Yeeehhaaaa!!!! πŸ˜‰

And a big 'Hi Gal6070' from me too! 😁

Love your artwork and your flickr site 😎 - great stuff

Welcome to the forum

MJ
A big 'Hello' to Gal8070 from me too, love your work!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 529 326,111 28 Feb 2024, 09:35
Last Post: madjack
Bound in the bathtub art Like Ra 16 18,696 25 Sep 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Culmor