Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
New Women Sexy Clubwear Stockings High Waist Elastic Tights Female Oil Shiny Lingerie Add Crotch Smooth Pantyhose Wholesale
$18.19

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Women Bodysuit One-piece Swimsuit Silky Tights Shiny Pantyhose Wetsuit Yoga Zentai Plus Size cycling Overalls Jumpsuits
$342.26-29%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Silk Underwear Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Seamless Bra Set Desire Hot Girl Bilizna Erotic Costume Intimate Champagne
$22.97-50%

corset
Waist Trainer Fajas Colombianas For Women Postpartum Girdle BBL Postoperative Shapewear Corset Slimming Body Shaper Popular
$32.79

latex tights
5XL Women Stockings PU Leather Tights Leggings High Socks Fetish Long Latex Stockings Clubwear Sexy Lingerie Nightwear
$19.96-41%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black Holo BodySuit Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High Custom Size High Heels Womens High Neck Long Sleeve Sexy Back Zip
$325.49-32%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Combo Sale Hollow Back Silicone Breast Forms B C D E G CUP and Panties Silicone Penetratable Vagina Boxer Briefs Men 1G
$520.30-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
Another problem is to filter out what is really worthy.
 femdom-79.jpg   
I think we need more.
Sure! Do you have more? Just upload 'em here!
All I have is what I found here. lol

I love these.
Here goes another bunch:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 fd-70.jpg     femdom-71.jpg     femdom-72.jpg     femdom-73.jpg     femdom-74.jpg     femdom-75.jpg     femdom-76.png     femdom-77.jpg     femdom-78.jpg   
Would love to be the bloke on the harp. I assume some form of ESTIM could be wired up to respond to the music she plays during the concert!
OK - about time I made some sort of imagery contribution to this thread.

How about this one as a double header?

forced deep-throat.jpg   

Bound man in feminine clothes plus a Forced deep throat (for Ra)

enjoy 😁

MJ
Hmmm... The only solution is to get closer to the pole, right?
(09 Feb 2011, 21:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Hmmm... The only solution is to get closer to the pole, right?

We are smart people on this forum - so I'm sure most have figured out the problems with this scene and how to improve it.

Persoanlly I would add a waist and ankle rope/chain to some fixed point behind me to stop any attempt to shuffle forwards.

I would also have ensured that I couldn't simply pull my head backwards off the dildo and then lean forwards to relieve the tensions (a head-harness with rope tied to the post would do it).

Sideways movement could be an issue, but maybe the head-harness stops that also?

So relief can only be achieved by swallowing more of the dildo - deep-throat or suffer?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 326,834 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D
Bound in the bathtub art Like Ra 16 18,705 25 Sep 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Culmor