Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vatine
10 Frequency Vibrating Nipple Clamps Women Nipple Vibrator Breast Massage Vibrators Sex Toys for Women Waterproof Silicone
$10.09

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$1132.56-56%

rubber cosplay
Anime Kaneki Ken Cosplay Mask Unisex Halloween Costumes Prop Rubber Terror Masks
$13.26-15%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women's 3/4 Sleeve Front Zip Turtleneck Ballet Dance Leotards Spandex Nylon Gymnastics Leotards Girls Stage Costume
$24.18-39%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

prostate stimulation
Prostate Massage Penis Fake Insert G Spot Unisex Toy for Man Women Silicone Anal Butt Plug Wearable Stimulation Ball Dildo 18+
$3.52

sexy
Strapless Bra Invisible Bralette Wireless Wedding Brassiere Push Up Female Bra Tube Top Lingerie Brassiere Underwire Lace Bra
$11.62-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody finds me seeeeexxyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee............................... Girl_cry

.... yeah I know ... 😁

And yes, drawings were always better than photos. See also this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=209
(23 Aug 2010, 17:08 )madjack Wrote: Ps. the 8th picture is a classic! Lots of rope, swimsuit, ass plugged, gagged, blindfold, cock trapped and bulging.... ohhh! I feel the need for a session coming on!

I have a collection of B.B.'s art somewhere ... Worthy a separate thread.
OK, my turn. These images are a bit different, but still within the subject - femdom. Let me know if they "work" for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 fd-01.png     fd-02.png     fd-03.png     fd-04.png     fd-08.png     fd-10.jpg     fd-11.jpg     fd-12.jpg     fd-13.jpg     fd-15.jpg     fd-16.jpg     fd-17.jpg     fd-18.jpg     fd-19.jpg     fd-20.jpg   
(23 Aug 2010, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody finds me seeeeexxyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee............................... Girl_cry

whatever answer I could give to the above, would land me in a whole heap of trouble 😁

Let me just say that I'm soooo very glad you chose to share with us Blush

tee-hee!

MJ
(23 Aug 2010, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, my turn. These images are a bit different, but still within the subject - femdom. Let me know if they "work" for you.

Funny isn't it - I have no problem at all with my girlfriend doing a little (or a lot!) of 'femdom' on my helpless body.... I rather enjoy it and would like more please miss!

But... these do nothing for me.... why?

Isn't it fun to be different?

Isn't it great that we can (just about!) have the freedom to be different?

MJ
Ok -this one is mostly for Ra and Culmor:

I think it belongs in a set aeady part posted by Culmor (I'm sure not aeady posted!):

4740524390_a5495d9a0d_b.jpg   

Forced deep throat (for Ra), Bound man in feminine clothes (for Culmor), self bondage inspiration (for all) and just plain sexy (for me!)

MJ
(23 Aug 2010, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, my turn. These images are a bit different, but still within the subject - femdom. Let me know if they "work" for you.

Oh yes they do, nicely.

The second B&W image (guy sitting on bed, girl in front of him) actually reminds me of one pleasant evening with a certain girlfriend. The bondage is simple and effective, and yes, being naked and bound in front of a woman who is fully clothed is a very, very vulnerable feeling.
Quote:being naked and bound in front of a woman who is fully clothed is a very, very vulnerable feeling.

A dominatrix should never, ever, be naked (or even topless). Or have bare legs...πŸ˜‰
i'd like to be tied in some of those ways... and i wish i'd ever look as good an sexy as in one of those pics...
Some of these are NOT "men". They are TRANSSEXUAL. Which is different. A crossdresser is a male who wears the clothing of the opposite sex. A transsexual however is NOT. Has breasts? Like me? Then MtF transsexual. Implying otherwise is an INSULT to transsexuals.
(29 Sep 2010, 23:46 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Some of these are NOT "men".

True. Some of them are not men (like the original subject was for the thread).

But since we are mostly talking "manga" here, the proper word would be "futanari", not "transsexual". TS, MtF are real persons from the real world who identify themselves with a gender that is different from their biological sex, while "futanari" are drawn creatures from comic art (the contemporary meaning in this particular case):

Quote:Futanari (二成, 二归; ちたγͺγ‚Š, literally "dual form") is the Japanese word for androgyny or hermaphrodite. Until 1644, the appeal of sexually ambiguious, futanari characters portrayed by onnagata actors was a popular element in Japanese drama, and there is a flourishing futanari anime and manga genre in Japan today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 326,718 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D
Bound in the bathtub art Like Ra 16 18,699 25 Sep 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Culmor