Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
Hentai Anime Sexy 3D Printed T-Shirt For Men Women Clothing Short Sleeve Casual Streetwear Trend Personality Tops Tees Tshirt
$4.83-62%

penis pump
Penis Sleeves Extender Glans Cap Cover Accessories for Penis Enlargement Stretcher Pump Reusable Silicone Sleeve Various Sizes
$12.35

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Wetlook Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$8.46-39%

sexye doll
SEXYE Silicone Sex Doll With Implanted Hair Real Breast Ass Pussy Lifelike Vein Sexy Products For Man Japanese Anime Sex Doll
$2480.50-39%

latex pencil skirt
Shiny Faux Latex Full Zip Midi Skirt Women High Waist Knee Length Skirt Stretch Slim Clubwear Ladies PU Leather Skirt New Custom
$410.02-40%

breath control latex
Latex Breathing Bag Valve Adjustable Negative Pressure Bottle Water Filter 40mm Interface Breath Control Equipment Sex Party
$447.70-34%

metelam
Metelam Women's Shiny Satin Bodysuit Jumpsuit Sleeveless Zipper Open on Crotch and Bust Catsuit Romper Clubwear
$28.48

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage photos and videos
I like simple, effective and fetishistic bondage. And this position is what I was busy with this summer. Very effective, I must say.

bondage-08-shiny-leotard-pantyhose-back-seams.jpg   

I absolutely love this photo...

EOTD, actually 😋
Search for 'rouge realgar' on Flickr... 😉

A.jpg   
(12 Sep 2014, 06:14 )culmor Wrote: Search for 'rouge realgar' on Flickr...
He's in the DeviantArt stream. Will add his Flickr account as well.
Chinese style bondage (animated)

bondage-chinese-style-01.gif   
Here is a turkey for you to enjoy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
For the philiaphobs around us, how would you call it? Necrophilia? Zoophilia? Bestiality? Chastity? Guro? BDDSSM? FOTD? EOTD? 😁

Oh, BTW, how old was the turkey? Male or female? Race? Religion? That's bloody important! We must be politically correct and extremely accurate in what we post here!
Right, we sure don't want to offend any Chickens.
I love ballet and bondage. It's my wet dream being able to do stuff like this.
 spreader_bar_ballet_by_johntisbury-d5bc3d6.jpg    It's so simple, it looks elegant but you can only do 'en pointe' after many, many years of practice
 takate_kote_en_pointe_by_johntisbury-d5zcjff.jpg    yet gain, simple and elegant. I like the colour setting and the bondage of course. Why don't they sell pointes for people with big feet (feet that are larger than womans feet 😟 )
 Helping_hands_get_roped_in_by_johntisbury.jpg    title of this photo is "Helping hands get roped" I'll help Rolleyes
(24 Jan 2015, 11:50 )herrpee Wrote: Why don't they sell pointes for people with big feet (feet that are larger than womans feet 😟 )
Mmm... they do... See, for example these ballet boots/shoes. Size 45 😉
I have ballet boots, I'd like pointes, the ballerina shoes with the hard tip. The acceptable foot torture device for girls 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,556 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,319 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,709 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,632 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack