Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Shiny Silk Pantyhose Transparent Tights for Women Underwear Glitter Bright Hosiery Ladies Slim Thigh High Panty Stockings
$16.84

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Headgear Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$30.24-20%

zalo
Zalo lubricant human body lubricant private care water-soluble sex lubricant fun adult sex products gift
$33.42

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Metallic Racerback Leotards Kids Gymnastics Tank Ballet Dance Tops Competitive Toddler Silver Dancewear
$18.13

sexy pantyhose
Plus Size Fishnet Bottomed Pantyhose Women Professional Latin Tights Sexy Mesh Transparent Stockings For Ballroom & Latin Dance
$2.93

gjhond
Metal Aluminum Penis Rings Male Cockrings Delayed Ejaculation Adult Products Casing Delay Lock Loops Cock rings Sex Ring B2-2-12
$5.55-50%

zippidy
Sexy Skiny Gold Rhinetones Mirrors Backless Dress Birthday Evening Celebrate Costume Dance Singer Party Dress jihe
$135.52-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage
(15 Jul 2010, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Sounds exciting!

So you do not use the straps. But doesn't "pinning" put extra strain on the zipper?

Theoretically yes, but I pinned the armbinder to be tight fit, not squeeze fit. So while closing it, there is no strain on the zipper. Strain only exists when I struggle.
Finally the evidence:

boleroself.jpg   

As you can see, I have removed the extra seams. It was a nice test, but it is very strict and I haven't used the bolero much like that.
Wow, it is about two years and a half ago, that I got this bolero single glove. In the meantime, it proved to be quite safe. I only needed to replace the original slider of the zipper with a good one of the correct size and type.

Only once, I seemed to be stuck, because the zipper line bent back instead of letting the slider slide down. This can be avoided by moving neck, shoulders and back in a way to tighten the collar on the back side. Alternatively, one could get nervous and pull off the release string, that would be a bad idea of course...

I am going to order a second one, perhaps even a third. The second one will be left as it is, except for the zipper improvement. I would get the third one as a model for a new design. I need that to copy the shoulder- and collar parts, because with the original shape, the zipper works fine (opening especially). Eventually, I want to make a square arm bag, that's why.
(09 Dec 2010, 18:14 )Strappado Wrote: Finally the evidence:

As you can see, I have removed the extra seams. It was a nice test, but it is very strict and I haven't used the bolero much like that.

Guess what? I missed this post and the photo! Looks (and I bet feels) fantastic! Great achievement!
A square arm bag would be the ideal solution. Not from the casual spectator point of view, because in this case there is nothing better than a classic single-glove.

But from the point of view of the person whose arms are encased in a tight (glove|bag) behind his or her back (wow, what a phrase!), the Japanese tie aka square tie aka square arm bag is much more comfortable and much more restrictive at the same time.
I think, this view is very appealing:

7738a_back.jpg   

I have a couple more pictures, but they are from an online shop and I don't want this website to get into trouble.
Aha, I know this website 😉 They've got excellent photos, ridiculously high prices and their affiliation program is broken 😉

Agree about the photo. It's good and the latex is blue, but the girl would look even better in a "standard" single-glove.
(11 Jun 2011, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, I know this website 😉 They've got excellent photos, ridiculously high prices and their affiliation program is broken 😉

Agree about the photo. It's good and the latex is blue, but the girl would look even better in a "standard" single-glove.

You can see this girl wearing various devices and clothing on the website. And what I like most - besides her looks - is the impression, that she enjoys this!
(26 Aug 2011, 03:07 )Strappado Wrote: And what I like most - besides her looks - is the impression, that she enjoys this!

Most important thing. I hate when models try to act like they like what they're wearing or doing. So unnatural...
Perhaps I will have a "square bolero" soon, depends on my sister, who has taken her sewing machine home at the moment. I do have a real cheap version of the bolero (V-style), which is too short, and I think, by adding some material to the sides and sewing it off below the elbows, it can be transformed easily, I don't even need to sew in a new zipper, which seems to be much harder than drawing a few lines with a sewing machine. I even consider buying my own sewing machine, if I can find a cheap and working one on ebay near my home. Anyway, trust me! Sooner or later, I will have a square binder.
This bolero single glove is still my favorite toy and I am looking for possible improvements.

As I said, I gave up on the narrow version, it is for short use only. Perhaps, a taylor made version would be good, but I don't know a suitable taylor nor am I ready to pay for that service (which would include either a piece made from scratch or the cost for a second one).

I found a way to open the zipper without a string, which is very nice, the string bothered me more and more. I am using the horizontal rod of a microphone stand, which I can manage to get into a new keyring (about 3 cm diameter, the old one was 1 cm only) attached to the zipper. Then I slowly stand up and pull the zipper down. It worked a few times, I still leave the string on until I feel more confident. But this method adds a bit of thrill, since it is more difficult, and if I wander off, I can't simply use the next door handle or hook on the wall. It does feel more secure. On the other hand, I can still use a string to close the zipper and remove it then.

I still have an emergency release, which I want to remove. The zipper is accessible from the inside, and I can simply tear it off, if everything else fails, at least, I think so, never tried it, and it might damage the bolero beyond repair. But once, I have confidence in the stringless release, I will remove it, by sewing a flap over the part of the zipper that I can reach. This flap will have a v-shape, so the zipper line can be widened and it should also allow me to take out my arms once the zipper is fully open. But no more emergency release.

Once I have done the above, I can start thinking about timers more seriously. It should be fairly easy then, since I only need to prevent the use of the rod for a given time, for example by tieing it to the wall with a sock and ice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing Strappado 79 75,267 08 Oct 2020, 19:20
Last Post: ltxrob
another style bolero armbinder Strappado 6 3,311 27 Jul 2020, 23:31
Last Post: Strappado
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,913 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar
Self armbinder technique (single glove alternative?) madjack 4 9,947 22 Jul 2012, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release Strappado 11 16,450 14 May 2012, 21:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: bilbo (1) , ebear_ca (1) , FagMan (4) , Like Ra (23) , madjack (2) , Strappado (20) , Vacbedbound (4)