Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lifelike sex doll
159cm Sex Doll Silicone Adult Toys for Men Love Doll Lifelike big ass Oral Pussy Anus Vagina Implanted Hair Sexy Big Breast
$1036.97-85%

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 02) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Shorts with Penis Sheath SM Fetish Anus Hole Crossdressing Catsuit Full Body Zentai Suit
$168.98-12%

inlzdz
Ballet Gymnastics Leotard Unitard Metallic Long Sleeves Invisible Zipper Workout Sports Jumpsuit Bodysuit Dancewear
$148.15-30%

lobudek
Male Punk Hip-hop Singer Dancer Stage Performance Long Blazers Black White Wave Striped Long Coat Slim Outerwear Show Costume
$111.32-43%

vac-u-lock toy
Rough Beast Pink Big Animal Dildo Anal for Sex machine Attachment Simulate Masturbation Dildo VAC-U-LOCK Love Sex Toys for Women
$81.78-44%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Ballet Dress Lyrical Christian Worship Dance Tunic Dress Metallic Color Block Praise Dance Dress Ballerina Costume
$185.84-39%

chastity cage
New Belt Design Metal Chastity Cage That Can Reveal The Glans Penis Penis Locking Device Anti-Cheating Toy Male Urethra Lock 18+
$232.17-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0
Today I release the beta version of Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.

[Image: mainwindownew.gif]

This time I say Beta, because the program has growed with new features and I need more than ever your feedback
to solve any issue before the final release.

As you know this is a program to use in selfbondage, to use it you must put a key on the CD Tray of your computer like that:
[Image: picture17w-1.gif][Image: scenario.gif]

It doesn't need to be installed to run (works perfectly from an USB, for example) and has been tested on WinXP and Vista.
Yet to be tested on Windows 7 (if anyone have one valid license to give it will be welcomed)
Yet to be tested on Win2K/NT (not sure if it will works)
And it will not work on WIN9X/Me

As the first released version, the program has an input where we must type how long we want to wait for the key releasing:
[Image: minutes.gif]

Older versions had a limitation of 360 minutes, but now you can program sessions up to 900 minutes (15 hours!!).
This is because now the program checks the battery status and when it goes under a certain level it opens the Cd Tray.
Anyway, if you input a longuer time than 900 minutes, the program will respond like that when you press Start:
[Image: timelimit.gif]
anyway, if you want a longuer limit just ask for it and I will change it.

As described above,now you can choose the minimun battery level allowed before opening the Cd Tray (you can choose between 10% and 90%)
As usual, please make sure it works fine with your battery.
This is the battery input:
[Image: battery.gif]
And this is the warning message you'll get when the system is going to open the Cd tray due to low battery level:
[Image: safebatteryopen.png]
So you can play with your laptop conected to the AC, and if case of powerfailure the program will always open the Cd tray (due to the battery level or when the countdown reaches zero, the first thing that comes)

In this version you have to choose what CD Tray d'you want to be opened in the session:
[Image: cdtray.gif]
Clicking the Test button you can open the tray to check that the program recognizes it (and also to see if the key drops as you desired)
Please, before start a session make as many proves as you can!!

If we input a valid time and press START button we will get a screen with the countdown:
[Image: Sinttulo2.gif]
After some feedback, this time the screen is not always on the top of everything, you can put another windows over it.
We can exit that screen and open the CDTray just pressing Esc on the keyboard or just closing the countdown window.

During the countdown the program plays a "beep" every second, it can be turned off unchecking this checkbox:
[Image: beep.gif]

Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3 also has a "Random Time" option.
To use it you will have to input the maximun time that you want to play like a normal session and check:
[Image: randomtimenew.gif]
In this mode you can also input the minimum time you want to be tied (by default is setted at 30 minutes)
If you input the same time for maximun and minimum random time you will not get a countdown, the program will open the cd tray as soon as you press Start.

In random mode, the countdown screen will look like this:
[Image: aliencountdow2.gif]

The program does not only runs a countdown, it also can get sound from a microphone and respond moving a vibrator (Ohmibod or similar vibrator required) or making an anti barking dog collar shock you.
[Image: ohmibod_lightbox.jpg][Image: barking.gif]
I call this Teasing Mode and to activate you just have to check this box:
[Image: teasing33.gif]

To play with this mode you are going to need a microphone (anyone that works on windows) and a vibrator that can be activated with a minijack audio conector (ohmibod or similar).
When you check the box the program starts to "listen" to the microphone input (the level of sound that you produce is showed in the progress bar):
[Image: micro33.gif]
You can also make it more accurate adjusting the microphone level on windows.

Then we have to adjust the threshold of sound that will activate the vibrator or the antibarking collar. To adjust this level we have to slide the slider to the desired position:
[Image: teaser23.gif]
During this setup the program will play a sound every time we make a noise louder than the level of the hreshold (and if we have a vibrator activated by sound... volià!!).

Use this setup wisely to adjust the level of noise admited before the progams moves the vibrator or makes the antibarking collar shocks you.
When you press START it will can not be changed.
During the countdown waiting for the key the program will show you a bar with the level of sound that you're doing every moment:
[Image: noiselevel.gif]
(it certainly looks better on Vista)

I added a random mode for the devices activated by sound that you use to tease you, to activate this random mode just check this:
[Image: random23.gif]
It will make the vibrator or the anti barking collar play randomly during the session (once again we need a Ohmibod or similar vibrator or we will just get a sound from the computer).
All the modes can be combined, but please remember that it will reduce the duration of the battery.

Coz is not the same if you're playing with a pleasure device in the teasing mode (like a vibrator) or a pain device (like a antibarking dog collar), this new version lets you choose between two options:
[Image: teasingintensity.gif]
Choosing one or other will only change the sound that the system does when is going to tease you (5 seconds of noise for the short teasing and 30 for the long one)
It would be great if someone with an anti barking dog collar tries putting some headphones next to the collar to see if it shoks when the program makes the sound.

If you take a look on the right bottom corner you'll see a button like that:
[Image: webcambutton.gif]
Clicking it you'll will activate the camera setup window:
[Image: secondgui.gif]

On that screen you can choose some options to play with a webcam. As this program doesn't need to be installed it will ask you what videodevice it may use and with what resolution everytime you run the program.
The first option on the new window is to see you on screen while the waiting for the key:
[Image: video.gif]
Activating that, during a normal session with sound teasing the screen of your computer will look like that:
[Image: waitingpreview.gif]

The second option on the Video Setup Windows is:
[Image: pictures.gif]
Checking it the program will make you a photo every minute and it will save the pictures on the desktop on a folder called "Selfbondage Session"
On new versions I'm looking for video recording or pictures every minute and every time the program teases you.

The trird option is the motion detection mode:
[Image: motiondetection.gif]
As the sound teasing mode, when you check this option, the program starts "looking" on the preview window, so if you make a movement the program will play a sound.
Please consider that the program checks 25(5x5) pixels looking for changes. At the beggining I worked with 49 (7x7), but on slow systems it was very laggy.
There was a point where even the countdown was going slowlier than normal! So 10 seconds passed on the countdown were relly 15 seconds!!
During the execution of the program in Vista and Windows 7 I disable the aero effect, just to increase performance.
As you can imagine, if you let this option checked and press Start on the main windowd, the program will look for movements during the countdown and will play a sound everytime it detecs a movement (once again anti barking collar or ohmibod vibrator needed)

The yellow rectangle is the motion capture area (doesn't showed during real sessions):
[Image: motionarea.gif]
People with fast laptops (Dualcores or avobe) if you want to try the version with 49 pixels of videosurveillance just mailme and I'll send you a copy.

As you can't press start being alredy tied and you're going to need to move to tie yourself, I've included a input for delaying the begginig of the real countdown (and the teasing modes)
[Image: delay2.gif]
With that, you have to input the time you need before the program starts teasing you (from 1 up to 59 minutes).
During the time of this delay the program will show you an special countdown:
[Image: delay2-1.gif]
and the video activated to let you finish adjusting the camera position.
If you have a mouse without wires, and you finish seting up you session, you can close this temporal countdown and pass to the real one (with all the teasing modes working if you clicked on them) just clicking on the close button. (and after that throw your mouse away).

You will notice that the mouse cursor shakes every second, it's just the esasier way to prevent the computer to enter on stand by mode.
And for safety reasons, the program now blocks any attemp from the system to reboot or shutdown the computer (in fact, you can't shutdown or reboot system during the session even if you want).
This will prevent even forced reboots from some installations of windows update (anyway let me recomend you to turn the wifi conection off during the sessions).

[Image: schema-1.gif]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
HOW TO CONVERT A WIRED VIBRATOR ONTO A OHMIBOD:

On my particular case Ohmibod is very tiny, so I managed to convert my butplug (that works with batteries connected with two wires) onto a Ohmibod kind vibrator.

I have a inflatable buttplug like this:
[Image: plug1.gif]

I've cutted of the wires that connect the batterys and the plugg and get this:
[Image: plug3.gif]
(wires 1 and 2)

and this:
[Image: plug2.gif]
wires 4 and 5.

If we have a Ohmibod and look at the base it will look like this:
[Image: plug5.gif]
(this is the base of Ohmibod), we have 3 possiblities of connection, the spring in the middle is where we must conect the wires with the negative pole of the batteries and the two metal pieces at the bottom are where we must conect the other wires.
If I get some cash I will buy another Ohmibod and I'will open it to make better instructions, but remember that you can use the ohmibod directly without any modifications.

(of course it has to be connected to the computer with an audio jack and the batteries must be turned on while playing)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You can download the program from here:

http://www.likera.com/sb/misc/cd-tray-op...er_3.0.au3
http://www.likera.com/sb/misc/cd-tray-op...nclude.rar
http://www.likera.com/sb/misc/cd-tray-op...leased.rar

Once again I want to apologize for my poor english level(please, let me know if there is any grammar error on the program, I don't want people to laugh at me)
and I would apreciatte it so much if you give some feedback to improve the program (I want to see if it works and looks fine on diferents resolutions, Systems, webcams, etc...)

PS: I want to thank chakatBlackstar for all the testing he has made and his patience.

Thaks again for watching.
Greets from Barcelona

Attached Files
Include.rar (Size: 1.18 MB )
Version 3.0 Released.rar (Size: 2.01 MB )
Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0.au3 (Size: 66.39 KB )
This looks like a good program, but would it be possible to port it to Linux/GNU or a Unix-based system? If not, I might be forced into writing my own. Also, have you considered using a scripting language instead? That way, you just send a copy of the source and have them run it natively. No problems with antivirii programs.
(30 Sep 2010, 07:36 )bluedragontao Wrote: This looks like a good program, but would it be possible to port it to Linux/GNU or a Unix-based system? If not, I might be forced into writing my own. Also, have you considered using a scripting language instead? That way, you just send a copy of the source and have them run it natively. No problems with antivirii programs.

I haven't enough time to do that port. As soon as I publish the final version I'll also post the source code and the files needed to compil it. (as I've aeady done with versions 2 and 2.5).

If you wish to do the same for another systems feel free to contact me and I'll help you on anything that you need.

Greets from Barcelona.

"No problems with antivirii programs ..."
Unfortunately Avira detected a Malware named "SPR/Autolt.Gen" after downloading this file ...
The program is writted on Autoit (a Visual Basic like language).

On autoit forums they talk about antivirs and the exes created with autoit:
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index....opic=34658
Nemo: I meant if you sent it as source code in a scripting language, the virii checkers would just see it as a text file. However, when you -ran- it it could be otherwise.
Love the idea but the vibrator is to expencive, if you know somewhere cheaper it would be apreciaed
HI THERE
You could edit it so you can't over ride it and you must get someone els to( they set a code or fingerprint before) and they don't know what it is for and the person using the software can't override without having some penalty( shock or vibrate?)
HI THERE
Vibration is not a penalty, it's a reward 😉
i have tested it on xp sp3 and it works fine from system

will test it from mem stick

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5 qwertybcn121 10 24,923 16 Aug 2022, 03:30
Last Post: MinnMan99
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple version 1.6 qwertybcn121 0 7,095 10 Mar 2011, 17:35
Last Post: qwertybcn121
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple Version qwertybcn121 0 6,939 11 Nov 2010, 10:02
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.0 release qwertybcn121 25 61,143 19 Sep 2010, 22:08
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.5 release qwertybcn121 0 8,406 31 Jul 2010, 11:41

Contributors: AceSwF (1) , Anne (1) , bluedragontao (2) , Bubbawild (3) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (4) , nemo (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2) , PetraJane (1) , qwertybcn121 (4) , Tinker D (1)