Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
OLO Role Playing Unisex Force Rise Adjustable Nose Hook SM Bondage Elastic Strap Sex Toy for Couples Adult Product
$3.65

stainless steel cock
Runyu Sextoys Men Adult Binding Penis Delay Device Metal Cock Ring Stainless Steel Sliding Ball Locking Ring Ejaculation Delay S
$23.67-40%

deep throat gag
Silicone Red Lip Mouth Gag Oral Deep Throat Blow Job Lip Open Mouth Lip Gag Couple BDSM Adult Slave Sex Game Role Play Sex Tools
$5.12-30%

anal vibrator
Super Long Realistic Dildo Soft Big Penis Silicone No Vibrators Lesbian Strapon Vagin Anal Sting Sex Toys For Womans Maturbators
$21.44

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Restraint Handcuff Shackle Ankle Wrist Cuffs Padlock BDSM Slave Restraint Fantasy Sexy Game Sex Toys for Couples
$22.69-40%

urethral plug
Male Spray/Washing With Syringe Urethral Plug Urethra Dil Sounding Penis Plug Urethra Stimulate Dilator Masturbation Rod Sex Toy
$12.12

gaff panties
Sexy Sissy Men Lace Briefs Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Solid Breathable Pants
$66.66-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Best method to full pantyhose encasement
hi

Rediscovering this forum after many years I've been avidly reading posts like crazy.

I'm intrigued by the pantyhose encasement as its something I've never tried and I'm not one to turn down the chance of a new experience.

People must use a number of methods... But what works best??

Now legs are obvious.

For arms I guess there are a few choices....
1) open crotch pantyhose worn as a Tshirt
2) one leg on arm and one over the head, repeat on other side. But does this not lead to a big diagonal bunch crossed over the chest???

I'm guessing putting some strategic holes in some is inevitable. But what is the best method to do so and prevent ladders/ holes etc.

Your advice is appreciated.
Thanks
Ok.
I went out today and purchased a 3 pack of tights from the local supermarket. Having never done this before I get the feeling I've not got the right style.

At 188cm /90kg im not a a small guy...
The largest size they had was XL and while this is ok, they are not high waist so I end up with a rather large gap between legs and top.

I assume a high waist style will have filled the gap??

For the upper half I split the crotch so I could wear them like a t-shirt.

Can anybody offer some advice please?
(03 Jul 2015, 21:15 )ltxrob Wrote: Ok.
I went out today and purchased a 3 pack of tights from the local supermarket. Having never done this before I get the feeling I've not got the right style.

At 188cm /90kg im not a a small guy...
The largest size they had was XL and while this is ok, they are not high waist so I end up with a rather large gap between legs and top.

I assume a high waist style will have filled the gap??

For the upper half I split the crotch so I could wear them like a t-shirt.

Can anybody offer some advice please?

I'm about your size and have same problem.It's almost impossible to find pantyhose long enough. Maybe XXXL form US 😊 For middle  part of torso , I'm using just panty part from  third pair of pantyhose.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

By coincidence I've just posted my Encasement Self-bondage adventure - it might help a little.

I use 'maternity tights' in XXL - but I have since discovered that not all XXXL tights are big enough, so I can't suggest a guaranteed solution.

What really works for me are the pantyhose bodysuits that you can buy off eBay (search for pantyhose sheath or pantyhose suit)

MJ
Thanks for the comments guys.
The pack I got was 80D, and while they felt great and snug I'm starting to thing they may have been a little too heavy duty to stretch as much as they needed to for my size. I'm glad I didn't get too packs straight away.
May get some more lighter weight ones next week and try again.

The beauty of shopping in the supermarkets is that I can do the self service tills and avoid any questions/looks when I'm only buying lunch and pantyhose. 😉
(03 Jul 2015, 22:52 )ltxrob Wrote: Thanks for the comments guys.
The pack I got was 80D, and while they felt great and snug I'm starting to thing they may have been a little too heavy duty to stretch as much as they needed to for my size. I'm glad I didn't get too packs straight away.
May get some more lighter weight ones next week and try again.

The beauty of shopping in the supermarkets is that I can do the self service tills and avoid any questions/looks when I'm only buying lunch and pantyhose. 😉

I enjoy this method:

1) Obtain 2 appropriately sized pairs of tights
2) On the first pair, cut out a hole in the side.  One of your arms will go through this hole.
3) On the second pair, again cut out a hole in the side.  Your other arm will go through this hole.
4) While sliding one pair over your head, put one arm in the cut hole, your head in one of the legs, and the other arm in the other leg.
5) While sliding the other pair over your head, put one arm in the cut hole, your head in one of the legs, and the other arm in the other leg.

You should now have your head in 2 legs (one from each pair), and each arm should be going through one hole (of one pair) and one leg (of the other pair)

May take some experiments to figure out the best place to put the arm holes.

I like this technique because it creates a snug fit and doesn't come off easily.  If you picked the right sized tights, they should cover your entire torso.  Then you can complete the encasement by covering your bottom half with more tights.
Oh, and here's a diagram of the technique, with the addition of a 3rd pair for your top half using a head hole:

http://rubbercanuck.blogspot.com/2010/04...ement.html

pantyhose_encasement_using_3_pairs-01.jpg     pantyhose-encasement_using-4_pairs_01.jpg   
Thanks for the info Helpless85, that's the exact sort of stuff I was looking for.
I tried again last night and got closer, presumably by putting them on better as I was actually able to achieve an over lap in the torso, but it's under a lot of tension and not very big .... Only 2-3cm
I definitely need to find some XXL high waist ones for it to work.
I think 5 pairs...
2 x Legs normal
2 x arm & head with side hole
T-shirt style
This would give 2 layers on each limb and head and a good layer over the body.
Well I got a bodysuit last week.
The only annoying thing so far is that I've not been able to zip it up once it's on.
The zip is pulled out in quite a wide Y at my shoulder blades and I can't get enough of a grip on the zip tab to pull it up.
I thought about a string leash but it's a 'hidden' zip style meaning it's quite a small pull tab with no hole.

Anybody have any ideas???
Maybe you could pull close the gap with your other Hand so the slider isn't working against the strain and runs more easy...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement Culmor 465 295,751 22 Mar 2024, 14:48
Last Post: madjack
Pantyhose encasement ideas and dares maid_woman 1 1,824 22 Sep 2021, 21:20
Last Post: Like Ra
What's the best control top pantyhose? doxel 17 9,496 29 Jun 2020, 13:17
Last Post: TightsSissy
Best STW Nude Pantyhose USA ssqman 36 21,026 22 Jul 2014, 16:54
Last Post: Like Ra
Best sheerest nude pantyhose USA ssqman 12 9,796 16 Jan 2014, 11:22
Last Post: ssqman

Contributors: Chelovek (1) , Culmor (1) , helpless85 (3) , hoboid (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (2) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (3)