Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

leg binder
Body Shaper Womens Binders Waist Trainer Wrap Slimming Belt Sweat Fat Burning Flat Belly Reductive Girdle Abdomen Modeling Strap
$41.79-40%

AYIYUN
Sex Doll 168cm XXX Adult Real Size Sexualea Dolls Realistic Vagina Japanese Cosplay Anime Pussy Big Breasts Sex Toys For Men
$1573.00

LZCMsoft
Child High Waist Shiny Metallic Shorts For Girls Ballet Dance Class Gymnastics Shorts Juniors Stage Performance Shorts Pink
$12.08

larpgears
Latex Rubber Fetish Shorts Underpants with 3 White Strips Hot Sale
$40.54-11%

bondage suit
CLEVER-MENMODE Men Halter Harness Elastic Bondage Costume Hollow Out Chest Strap Arnes Hombre Bodysuit Lingerie with Penis Ring
$4.91-3%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Long Stockings Retro Bandless Seamless Medias Glossy Hosiery
$5.90-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation
Those images are intended for fantasy, but I've got it setup for reality. Now I've elevated to wearing a trouser sock over my head. Just had a real nice session in the shower. The hot water running down my nasal cavity actually provided some nice temporary relief for my cold. Had a so-so orgasm as I couldn't let my body convulse as I normally do when I orgasm while laying in bed, but it was good.
(04 Nov 2013, 17:31 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: MJ I really wouldn't have even considered it if it wasn't for Ra posting those pics. And I'm not pointing the blame - I'm sure he put them on his blog on a whim - but they're just hot to me. Clearly they're intended for a fantasy world where people don't suffocate, which is why I need the air hole at the top. I have no idea why I find this stimulating, but I do. I guess it's just another facet of domination and I've always wanted to experience being dominated by a girl. There are plenty of other ways to have fun, but I just became infatuated with this as it seems to be one of the few tasks I can enjoy by myself.

I hope you didn't take my comments as any sort of criticism - they were not intended to be. I too find some of the 'breath-play' images, especially the artwork, strangely (or should that be strangle-ingly?) erotic, especially the full head-wraps.... oh, I feel... stirrings 😁

I real life I've have two close encounters with this kind of play:

- the first was a scary accident when the cling-film (saran wrap) I'd wound around my head slipped slightly and covered my nose (the only opening I'd left) whilst my hands where bound behind my back. I couldn't believe the strength I had to free myself from what I thought was tight rope! (I did have one hell of an orgasm after I'd calmed down though!)

- the second was a very much more pleasant experience when a girlfriend allowed me to wrap her from toe to head (I started at her feet) in cling-film and then demanded that I entirely wrap her head before cutting nose holes for her and ejaculating over her plastic covered face (Oh, Oh, more stirrings 😁😁 ) - that was a very hot session indeed.

MJ
(05 Nov 2013, 20:46 )madjack Wrote: and then demanded that I entirely wrap her head before cutting nose holes for her and ejaculating over her plastic covered face
Wow...
(05 Nov 2013, 23:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Nov 2013, 20:46 )madjack Wrote: and then demanded that I entirely wrap her head before cutting nose holes for her and ejaculating over her plastic covered face
Wow...

Yes 'Wow' indeed - very happy memories Nyam1

If only I knew then what I know now....

MJ
No criticism taken at all 😊 I haven't had any close encounters I guess b/c I don't do anything w/ tying my hands, and I don't forsee that being an interest. Sounds like you had a hot ass woman who let you wrap her up. Platonic encounter or girlfriend ?
(07 Nov 2013, 05:18 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: No criticism taken at all 😊 I haven't had any close encounters I guess b/c I don't do anything w/ tying my hands, and I don't forsee that being an interest. Sounds like you had a hot ass woman who let you wrap her up. Platonic encounter or girlfriend ?

Girlfriend - lots of fun 😁

I'm looking for photos I know I took

MJ
A related photo but without water:

asphyxiation-bondage-bagging-23.jpg   
Yeah I've seen some videos on sites like heavy-r.com where people suffocate and pass out. I would never do that. But thanks for the pic.
I once wore a full zentai suit while in the shower and it gave me the sense of drowning. Never again will I do that, and if that's what waterboarding is like, I surrender.

Worst sensation I ever experienced was that full hood getting clogged with water and suffocating me. Trying to find that back zipper with my gloved hands while unable to breathe, was too scary.
I live near a college and have a 6-month pass to use the fitness centre. There is a nice locker room with individual (curtained) showers. During the winterbreak I'm one of only a few people that use the fitness centre so I'm planning on bringing my little water-bagging kit with me and having some fun. How nice it feels to have unlimited hot water 😊

Contributors: Frank (5) , jennifercori (16) , Like Ra (19) , madjack (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (21) , shemhamforash (1) , Tinker D (1) , Topsissy (1)