Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
FRRK Inverted Plugged Cylinder Chastity Cage with Bondage Belt for Couple Stainless Steel Cock Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop
$49.89-35%

sex toy vibrator
Rechargeable Penis Vibrating Ring Delay Ejaculation Bullet Vibrator Clitoris Massager Adult Sex Toys for Men Cock Silicone Rings
$30.92

time lock bondage
Adult Game Electronic Timer Erotic Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Fetish Restraints Digital Time Lock For Couples Accessories New
$31.22-50%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-20-38)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

2023 chastity
2023 New Metal Chastity Cage Male Cock Cage Adjustable Penis Ring Slave Bondage SM Sissy Gay Chastity Devices 18+ Adult Sex Toys
$265.86-20%

transparent panties
Sexy Panties for Women Transparent Strap Thong Nylon G-string V-Waist seamless Underpants T-back Lady Bikini Underwear
$2.73

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party Pu Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$4.74-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation
This morning had a nice quick bagging session and was able to swallow my first load of cum! My stomach feels a little uneasy, though...we'll see what happens.
Pure protein. Nothing bad, only good.
All was good. I've spent a good two weeks with my sexually-unattractive gf so I'm ready to shoot a good wad. Wish I had my own private pool.
I might have missed it, but have you ever looked into body bags. My partner and I have played with them before. The ones we buy right off of Amazon for like $20 are airtight I believe (though they're never quite airtight after my partner and I use one for a scene). I wonder if they would enhance any experiences or ideas you have floating around.

I've used them for light selfbondage before as well, for me they cause a panicky feeling. Once that zipper closes, and I like to close it by my feet very painstakingly, I get this jacked up panic feeling, hyperventilating, freaking out until I get free. The zipper is a breeze to get open from the inside, but when you're panicking, it becomes much more difficult to think clearly and get free.
I will say, since I am the one that did the drawings of the girls with the water filled bag and condom on their heads that the drawings that I think you are putting too much thought into the "drown bagging" process.   A simple 2 gallon ziploc sealed around with a quick release belt or collar, a small hole at the top the bag to release air/water pressure so the bag doesnt burst and also it will never completely fill without the hole and the shower hose taped into the upper corner of the bag. Turn the water on and play.  It takes about 4 seconds to fill up if your head is inside so you have the rest of the time to get yourself off. I find it very relaxing and supremely erotic at the same time.  I would like to attach some pictures but this old style way of posting a link for a photo just doesnt work for me. I do not know where to post my pictures where any of you would not have to have a password to actually view them.
Hi @jennifercori, welcome aboard!
(03 Mar 2019, 17:55 )jennifercori Wrote: I am the one that did the drawings of the girls with the water filled bag and condom on their heads
Wow! Which ones?

(03 Mar 2019, 17:55 )jennifercori Wrote: I would like to attach some pictures
Here's a quick tutorial how to attach pictures to the posts: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69526

It would be great if you could post some "how to" clues! And any of you pictures as well! (Please 😋 )
Thank you for showing me how to post images!  I did a lot of the images you posted as Baggedh20 over the years. Ill post a few just to remind everyone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 drownbag1.jpg     drownbag2.jpg     drownbag3.jpg     drownbag4.jpg     drownbag5.jpg     drownbag6.jpg     drownbag7.jpg     heidi-underwaterbagged.jpg     drown-jenn1.jpg     drown-jenn-1.jpg     drown-jenn2.jpg     drown-jenn-2.jpg     drown-jenn3.jpg     drown-jenn-3.jpg     drown-jenn4.jpg     drown-jenn-4.jpg     drown-jenn5.jpg     drown-jenn-5.jpg     drown-jenn-6.jpg     drown-jenn-7.jpg     drown-jenn-8.jpg     drown-jenn-9.jpg     drown-jenn-10.jpg     drown-jenn-11.jpg     drown-jenn-12.jpg     drown-jenn-13.jpg     drown-jenn-14.jpg     drown-jenn-15.jpg   
Here is some of my drawings and realize I posted the above images as my female alter ego, Jennifer, and one of my wife doing an underwater bagging.  I will post more of myself doing water/drown baggings as it was before I took on the Jennifer persona and embraced her.

archer_cherylbag_by_baggedh20-d8xvg7o.jpg     archer_sheryl_holder_bag_by_baggedh20-daugodr.jpg     drownbagsmoke.jpg     eatout at the lake.jpg     fashionbag.jpg     heidi bag mastbate.jpg     how to draw bag.jpg     perfectwife.jpg     plastikmag1.jpg     plastikmagbagsmoke.jpg     plastikmagchecker.jpg     plastikmaguhoh.jpg     plastikmagwater.jpg     plastikmagxmas.jpg   
(03 Mar 2019, 22:53 )jennifercori Wrote:
(03 Mar 2019, 22:44 )jennifercori Wrote: More drown/water bagging pics

This was a set I was doing honestly to try and connect with the gay male audience. Although I am married to a woman for 15 years, when I started dressing up (with her help), I started seeing sexuality in a completely different way. 
I hoped by posting these on certain sites that I would get some really strong guys interested in tying me up and doing these drown baggings on me. That was my hope anyway. Didnt happen.

coreybagpolicedrown3.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown4.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown5.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown6.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown7.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown8.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown9.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown10.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown10a.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown10b.jpg     coreybagpolicedrown10c.jpg   
This set shows my wife and I enjoying ourselves in the shower with a drown hood I made out of an old inflatable childs toy that she is wearing and I am wearing a thicker, super clear, super soft vinyl bag which is impossible to tear by hand. It did have a hole in the top of this to allow us to enjoy what we were doing a bit more than actually sealing the shower hose to the bag.  The top of the white/blue drown hood has a 4 inch hole in it as well which allowed my wifes hood to flood with water just as she was going to eventually pull me directly under the shower spray and allow my bag to fill with water.  We both really found this to be an erotic day for us.

Heidi-breath-hood-new.jpg     heidi-hood-suit32.jpg     heidi-hood-suit33.jpg     heidi-hood-suit34.jpg     heidi-hood-suit35.jpg     heidi-hood-suit36.jpg     heidi-hood-suit37.jpg     heidi-hood-suit38.jpg     heidi-hood-suit39.jpg     heidi-hood-suit40.jpg     heidi-hood-suit41.jpg   

Contributors: Frank (5) , jennifercori (16) , Like Ra (19) , madjack (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (21) , shemhamforash (1) , Tinker D (1) , Topsissy (1)