Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Realistic Silicone Fake Vagina Enhancement Sexy Pants Pussy Panties For Drag Queen Transvestite Crossdresser Ladyboy Shemale
$786.50-22%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Regular High Waist Leather Leggings Faux Leather Trousers Skinny Pants with 10 Colors Available
$42.34

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$2.17-29%

lip plump
Peel Off Lip Liner Waterproof Long Lasting Plump Lip Stick Matte Nourish Non Stick Moisturizing Lip Gloss Makeup Lip Line Pencil
$30.03

FRRK
LUUK Stainless Steel Chastity Cage Bondage Penis Male Adult Products With Metal Lock Penis Ring BDSM Sex Toys 18+
$69.94-50%

crossdress anime
Crossdressing Men Fake Muscle Suit Full Bodysuit Fake Man Muscles Silicone Fake Chest Cosplay Costumes Silicone Prostheses Pants
$98.59-40%

headphone sleeping mask
Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Earphones Kids Animal Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask Bluetooth V5.0 Headphones Headband
$13.95-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation
(20 Dec 2013, 09:17 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I'm planning on bringing my little water-bagging kit with me and having some fun.
Do not forget the proper clothes 😋
You mean like clothes to change into once I'm done?
No, the clothes to be in (to have on) while you are doing this 😉

Oh, yeah, plugs!
Christmas Eve and the campus locker room was still unlocked. No one in the building so I had the showers all to myself. Just had a blast. Nice warm shower using water I don't have to pay for, then two support stockings on my head, a velcro strap around my cock, and the bag held snug with a velcro strap. The bag still isn't sturdy enough so I had to hold it up by the airhole but I eventually got it quite full and started gagging myself. It felt so fantastic - I wish I wouldn't climax so quickly!
Up early so I'm going to check and see if the doors to the building w/ the locker room are open. I have four knee-highs (2 for my head and 2 to wear), 5-inch black Pleaser heels, velcro straps for the base of my cock and to squeeze off my balls, and my irritating dildo (no condoms at this time ☹ ). The big question is...is the door open? We'll see. If I can't get in then I'm going to iHop for breakfast so I'm either going to burn a couple hundred cals or consume some.

I wish I could take pics but it's all steamy in there and it could damage my phone.
No luck ☹
Does anyone have a link to the aquarium bags? I tried searching amazon but I keep seeing these nylon bags that are basically like filters, hence they leak water very quickly. I do have a somewhat sturdy bag I'm currently using - which I mentioned in one of my previous posts - but I'd like to see if something better exists.
Maybe these? http://www.uline.com/BL_110/Uline-6-Mil-Poly-Bags

6mm was the thickest I found searching for "heavy duty clear plastic bags".
(23 Feb 2014, 14:28 )Frank Wrote: 6mm was the thickest I found searching for "heavy duty clear plastic bags".
It's not 6mm. 6mil = 0.1524 mm 😉 Still very thick, though.
Thank you very much - there are loads of "clear poly bags" on amazon. Just need to find the thickest.

Contributors: Frank (5) , jennifercori (16) , Like Ra (19) , madjack (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (21) , shemhamforash (1) , Tinker D (1) , Topsissy (1)