Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Luxury Diamond Cat Eye Glasses Frame For Women Optical Ladies Acetate Eyeglasses Bling Rhinestones Oculos De Sol Feminino
$41.64

prostate stimulation
Male Prostate Massager Anal Butt Plug Vibrators for Men Gay Buttplug Stimulator Masturbator G-Spot Dildo Vibrator for Women
$47.57

Bitysie
Bitysie Sexy See through Monokini Transparent T-shaped One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Costume
$277.09

chastity cage
Stainless Steel Silicone Male Invisible Chastity Belt Lockable Cock Cage Device Hole Anal Plug Beads BDSM Bondage Metal Sex Toys
$22.52-30%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Coverall Bodysuit Adult Latex Rubber Fetish Catsuit For Women Latex Handmade Bodysuit No Hood
$151.77-20%

speerise
Speerise Toddler Sleeveless Shiny Metallic Ballet Dance Leotards Children Tank Dancewear Gymnastics Spandex Biketard
$130.67-34%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Sexy Pantyhose Shiny Rhinestone Anti-slip Ultrathin Stockings See-through Hollow Out Fishnet Skinny Party Club Pantyhose
$4.84-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
Anyone fancy trying teledildonics?

A new word to play with (Ha!) and an interesting article from the BBC about Sex Robots

Its all about technology and the idea of using it to create sex toys or even sex partners - interesting note that the makers of 'Real-doll' are aeady claiming to be close to an AI enhanced doll.

Imagine the possibilities of owning a sex toy that can interact with you as part of a self-bondage session.... or worry about the other side such as in Westworld or Terminator.

MJ
Same training base, but different hyperparameters. Some dialogues looks quite real:

Me: Hello
NN: Well, what do you want?
Me: I just want to talk to you.
NN: What are you saying? I haven't seen you in a while.
Me: No wonder. I was away.
NN: I know you never touch a party.
Me: No, I hate parties...
NN: I bet you wouldn't stop.
Me: No...
NN: I won't.
Me: Do you like parties?
NN: No... I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Me: What is the purpose of life?
NN: Nothing.
Me: Why do we live, then?
NN: We don't know the thing about that.
Me: Who might know?
NN: I was just going to see the final thing.
Me: Do not forget to tell me.
NN: Do you mind if I go on?
Me: No, how can I...
NN: Why do you think it's so strange to see you.
Me: I do not think it's strange. Why?
NN: I didn't even know what it was. I was there. There was something going on. I didn't know what to do.
Me: What did you see?
NN: No one could have been so good as suggestions that I sent a friend of mine to come. I know it doesn't matter. It is because I want to see what I can do.
Me: What did you finally do?
NN: I recommend that she should be along in the basement.
Me: Why?
NN: Because I don't mind.
Me: Good point.
NN: Where are we?
Me: No idea...
NN: I don't think they'll have to drive me home.

Me: DO you know what the purpose of life is?
NN: What?
Me: What is the purpose of life?
NN: I can't remember.
Me: Why do you live, then?
NN: Not long now. I can't tell you how to deal with the world.
Me: But do you have any ideas?
NN: No, that's my fault. I can take care of myself.
Me: YEs, we all are on our own...
NN: What are you talking about?
Me: The purpose of life.
I need more dialogues to train the net...
Another posting from the usually very 'staid' BBC about sex dolls and the next generation that will speak to you.

Could be interesting

MJ
Imagine this "situation".

Sensor: "I hear, that you are not wearing latex! ZAPPP!!!!!"
Sensor: "I hear, that you are not gagged! Increasing your chastity belt time-lock delay..."

https://www.wired.com/2017/05/supercharg...ary-smart/

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqbKrrru2co
Nice, that's, basically, where I stopped: https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/28/16935...r-research
Heard of GPT-2 language model? https://openai.com/blog/better-language-models/

Quote:GPT-2 language model with 1.5 billion parameters, trained on a dataset of 8 million web pages. GPT-2 is trained with a simple objective: predict the next word, given all of the previous words within some text.

The experiment was so successful, that the full model was not released out of fear, that it can be used to create "fake-news" or for other "not-so-good" purposes. The results can be "tasted" here: https://talktotransformer.com/ The page says, that it's a full-sized GPT-2, though I'm not quite sure about it.

I played with it a bit. For example, I pasted an excerpt from this post (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid38006). This is how the model continued:

Just was curious, have you ever been caught doing self bondage? I was caught once, my wife went out shopping, I thought I had time to do a quick session. So I stripped naked and began to tie myself to the bed. I lubed up my vibrating butt plug, attached it to my leather strap crotch-less underwear, I put on my twin rabbit vibrating cock ring, set it to low then began.  I was thinking, it's not long until I get home, I wonder if it would get me off. I was right, I got to the end of the rope, I pulled it tight, and began to slowly slide myself down onto my new toy.
You're right on schedule, you're almost there.  You can't help yourself, you have to try harder to not cum, to not cum just yet, but you're not able to stop yourself.

Shortening the quote produced a completely different story:

Just was curious, have you ever been caught doing self bondage? I was caught once, my wife went out shopping, I thought I had time to do a quick session. So I stripped naked and began to tie myself to the bed. I lubed up my vibrating butt plug, attached it to my leather strap crotch-less underwear, and lay there to think. I was starting to get bored, when a voice came from the door. It was a woman's voice. "I'm sorry to interrupt. You can't stay out all night!" I froze, thinking it was my wife calling me. I slowly turned my head to look through the keyhole

Shorter:

Just was curious, have you ever been caught doing self bondage? I was caught once, my wife went out shopping, I thought I had time to do a quick session. So I stripped naked and began to tie myself to the bedpost. At first I thought it was funny, so I kept it up until I heard my wife coming into the bedroom. She saw the rope and started laughing, which made me laugh as well, we had a nice conversation. I went out and did it again and once again she thought I was joking. So I kept it up, she kept laughing, we laughed and talked a bit and I left. Well after that, I just didn't do it again.

And finally:

Just was curious, have you ever been caught doing self bondage? If so, what was your experience and any techniques/expert tips? (age 13) It is true that I have been caught in several positions. I do not recommend self bondage as a long term solution. I have been in it only a few times but the last time was the most painful and awkward. I like to use ropes for self bondage. This makes it more comfortable and helps keep me in place. My main advice for beginners is to learn to get into the position. This will make the rest of the fun easier.
A couple of phrases from https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid37911

Quote:I am a Big bondage fan... Not into anything extreme... Just kinky... Tie up, ball gags, tickling, pleasuring, being kinky etc... and for me, that is what I like... I love to be bound... To be forced to have sex... I have been into BDSM for years but never to the point of being able to give this a go... It is amazing!

So, a bit of background and a bit of advice....

I am from a small town, and as a young girl my mum made me wear a collar. At school, we were told not to say anything to people
The latest Google's Meena chatbot is getting very close to a human. Conversation excerpts from https://arxiv.org/abs/2001.09977:

meena-01.png     meena-02.png   
 meena-03.png     meena-04.png   
(15 Nov 2019, 00:25 )Like Ra Wrote: The results can be "tasted" here: https://talktotransformer.com/

More fun:

GPT-2 Wrote:Why do men wear pantyhose?

As I don't have time to really dig into the matter, the approach to the question of why men are required to wear pantyhose may be a bit blurry. In some cultures, they're considered an extremely important part of manhood. Other cultures see it as one of the very few things that are going to make you a man; an unnecessary and unprofitable extravagance, even.

GPT-2 Wrote:Why do men wear pantyhose at all?

Surely the interest in pantyhose as a fashion accessory to draw attention to male sexuality and bodybuilding stemmed from the homoerotic aspects of the popular Victorian era, when men would show off the contents of their pantyhose collections. Today, though, the fashion of wearing pantyhose shows no signs of having been superseded by the camaraderie of penis garb.

Although it has been argued that the practice of wearing pantyhose by men as a fashion accessory to show off their sexual prowess dates to the 19th century, there is little documentary evidence to suggest that men's interest in wearing pantyhose was as pervasive back then

GPT-2 Wrote:Why do women wear pantyhose? Why not pants?

It is true that women and girls do wear pantyhose. Women have been wearing them in public and in the palace for many centuries. In the Roman and the Greek cultures, women had shorter hair and dresses that showed more flesh and almost no undergarments. In Asia, especially India, it was usual to wear satin as underwear. Today, however, pantyhose are worn for other purposes as well.

And I love this one:

GPT-2 Wrote:Why do women wear pantyhose? Because men ask for them. Because underwear is soft, allowing for your underwear to be pressed to you during sex, getting the sensation of being covered more strongly. This enables a lady to have more sexual intercourse when she is aroused (this is a good theory. It's not just psychology). And because pantyhose don't get, well, perspired on your legs, you can have a lot more orgasms when you are aroused.

Whether this theory is true, of course, is not the question. The fact that women wear pantyhose is not the issue. The question is why, and the answer is simple:

There are no previous studies on this topic.

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (192) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (1) , spawn (6) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)