Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
Sexy 20CM High Hoof Heel Nightclub With Waterproof Mixed Color Heelless Ankle Boots For Womens Stripper Heel Shoes
$883.30-29%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Silicone Bodysuit Female D Cup Fake Breast Forms Costume Suits for Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen Sissy Outfit
$437.73-31%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Chastity Cage Penis Cock Cage Male Sex Toys Electro Penis Vibrator Glans Ring Chastity Device For Men Gay Sex Toy
$15.20-29%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

crossdress anime
Crossdressing Halloween Costumes For Men Women Plus Size Sissy Maid Uniform Anime Cosplay Sweet Gothic Lolita Dress
$97.20-28%

lobudek
Women Celebrity Singer Stage Performance Rhinestones Dress Ballroom Costume Prom Party Celebrate Show Dance Clothing
$145.20-45%

drozeno
Sexy Shiny Briefs Glossy Tight Silky Leggings Safety Pants Outer and Inner Wear Men and Women Boxers
$35.07

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Alternatives to the Hitachi Magic Wand
One of the methods: fix the vibrator in place and let the victim squirm around it to find a good position:

fixed-mains-vibrator-01.gif    (animated)
Well that's works great if your a female, but for guys, well lets just say its floppy till something stiffens it up.

I am looking for a way to keep it in place... Like an inflatable ring that will keep the vibrator in place weather hard or soft.

On a side note, I found that a chastity ring, a belt with a ring for the penis, pushes the balls into the body, causing the penis to hang down like a soft noodle.

Has anyone notice this?
Take a look at my gladwrap and timer in completed sessions. I use a tube to contain my floppy bits and a vibrator attached to the tube. Using some rubber strips cut from a bicycle tire tube I strap the tube into place. Floppy or hard I'm not going anyplace.
I find that hard or soft, if the vibrator is powerful enough and in the right place I will be 'forced' to cum.

'Soft-cuming' is a very odd experience and quite frustrating (for me) as I don't get the full pleasure of a 'proper' ejaculation.

There are all sorts of tricks you can try to keep yourself hard - I combine cock and ball bondage (using thin cord can keep my cock erect) plus a comfortable butt plug, but in long sessions they sometimes fail. 😟

Good thread - keep those posts coming

MJ
Wow, look at what I've just found: male masturbator auction or male masturbator "buy now"

masturbator-01.jpg     masturbator-02.jpg     masturbator-03.jpg     masturbator-04.jpg     masturbator-05.jpg     masturbator-06.jpg   

Ohhhh, I aeady see a self-bondage session with this device!!!!

Found in this shop.
If you buy a wireless device you have to keep in mind that you cant control the start/stop time if you are tied ... thats what i mised on my last wireless massager. So batter powered sounds good but isnt it at all ...
Unfortunately that is correct and valid also for most of the programmable wands :😟 would love to use the European wand because it is supposed to be very strong, but it also needs "power up" or at least a press of the power button after power has been cut from a timer or similar device 😟 sooo sad 
But I found a good wand which has no programs but a wheel to set the intensity: I always dream of me resisting as long as possible "against" my unwillingly orgasm 😉 but then being overstimulated and forced to cum
I am continously searching the web for a sphincter pressure neasuring device that would allow me to set the vib on high but shutting off when I am reaching the point of no return; thus edging me for aprolonged time. I know there are some projects going on but unfortunately haven't heard of success 😟

If somebody has any idea about fullfilling this fantasy please inform me 😊

tightbound
A long time back, about 2 years ago, there was a post, about one of our members that found out a way to bring you to your edge without cumming.
What he did, was he inserted a dildo into his anis, and slid a second dildo with, I'm guessing ridges, along side the first dildo. Some how, this action hit something and he felt the edge over and over again, without cumming.

I tried it, but only hit my spot once. But it felt soooo good.
But now, I can't find that post.

But that was way better than cumming.
(19 Aug 2017, 23:57 )Tinker D Wrote: What he did, was he inserted a dildo into his anis, and slid a second dildo with
Overstretch the sphincter to prevent its contraction?
Hm, sounds strange and I don't know if I would loike overstretching my spincter muscle  Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Magic Wands" with remote control or "hard" switches? swswl 17 1,338 28 Mar 2022, 14:56
Last Post: Kit-Katt

Contributors: bodysuit (1) , hoboid (1) , IncEra (1) , Like Ra (7) , madjack (2) , tightbound (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (6)