Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$143.72-36%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Detroit Become Human Cosplay Costume Connor Cosplay Uniform Men Jacket White Shirt Tie RK800 Coat Costume Full Set
$27.29-50%

penis extender
Accessories for Penis Extender Enlarger System Stretcher Enhancer Sex Toys for Men Replacement for Penile Pump
$4.73-43%

beeger
BEEGER OWNED Anklet or Necklace, Stainless Steel with mirror finish gold color,used for hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
$78.58

sissy femboy
Jeusn Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male 3 Size Men's Adult Goods 18
$23.35-2%

panty girdle
Women High Waist Body Shaper Panties Control Body Slimming Shapewear Girdle Underwear Waist Trainer Yoga Gym Sports Panties
$3.74

ultrathin pantyhose
Plus Size Women Stockings Sexy Pineapple Stocking Anti-scratch Pantyhose Ultrathin Transparent Elastic Leggings Anti-Cut Tights
$5.01-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method
I have seen this before. I would love to have one, but this time of year, I have little work and less cash.
Whenever I tried the "normal" method, I always had some pressure on my neck, and therefore stopped trying. The problem being, that the waist of the tights creeps up the chest until it stops at the neck.

The new method's security depends on the ability of the "victim" to reach one shoulder with the same hand. I am not sure, how much the waist width of tights changes with size, and so I will try a size S next. I think, all tights, I have tried so far, are size L or 42, which is the German equivalent. The latest one with 80 Den has the nicest seam at the waist, but apart from that, they all have approximately the same width, which is pretty much right for my shoulders. If size S is not too tight on the shoulders, it might be tighter on the arms and make it harder to reach the shoulders (and the seam to pull off). If everything is tighter, pregnancy tights in size s might be the solution (or perhaps even XS, if available) - wide waist and tight legs. I also tried to think about velcro fasteners and similar things, but no good idea popped up so far.
LOOK AT BOTTOM SCREEN GRAB----YOU CAN SEE THE LEFT LOWER "TRANSFERRING DATA" FROM YOUTUBE...IT GOES ON AND ON AND FREEZES MY COMPUTER. ON ALL WEB PAGES THAT USE YOUTUBE LINKS. IT TOO 45 MINUTES TO CATCH THOSE SCREEN GRABS. MY SYSTEM ALMOST DIES.

THIS IS LIKE LAST 2 MONTHS. I USE FIREFOX QUANTUMN. EVERY THING IS UP TO DATE...

SHOULD I REVERT TO FIREFOX ESR?

I MISS BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE HERE! OF COURSE, LOTS OF OTHER WEB PAGES HAVE THIS PROBLEM...BUT I KEEP TRYING "ANSWERS AT FIREFOX" BUT CANNOT FRAME MY QUESTION WELL ENOUGH, AND THEY FORBID MY POSTING SCREEN SHOTS. I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME INSIGHT....THANK YOU...I AM ALL TIED UP IN ANTICIPATION.....Oooooo.
@Poorwhitetrash Can you use youtube at all? Then try this address: youtube.com/watch?v=idTe5-rSgpA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) Paulette the Tart 65 112,046 18 Jan 2024, 04:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,790 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,854 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Alternative rope armbinder idea Lancer 1 2,217 03 Nov 2020, 22:46
Last Post: Lancer
emergency out method - and do good lugnuts 3 3,803 01 May 2017, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Strappado (4) , Tinker D (3)